Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Busy, busy, Busy

I have been sooo busy lately that I do not know when I will have time to sit down and write some more in depth coffee stuff on here. But, I have been doing some coffee related stuffs that I could put up on this blog...

My sweet, awesome mother bought this old, awesome grinder that is in great condition at a garage sale for me, but I also just got my bratza maestro grinder for the apartment, so its more of a decoration for the house...


I have been experimenting on grind sizes for pour overs... I think we have a great cup...


This is the new addition to my sleeve, beans and a sunset... ohhh coffee, what you do to me...


This is the drip station that I have had made up for me, it is big pimpin and I am having two of them made for Anodyne, both at the farmers market and one in the cafe... It should end up being great for the shop and all Milwaukee



Yeah, thats it for now, I have to go finish making my toddy for luke to try and to see if it would be good in a coffee stout... but more on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment